He puts forth some great points.
- Con: Hasn't read it yet, it's on his desk... in his office, at his place.
- Pro: But he has it!
- Pro: He owes Reitman one. For what, I don't know, but that's a good thing!
- Con: Ivan's puzzled Bill hasn't gotten to the script. (Could explain exactly what we mentioned yesterday about Reitman holding out on saying something).
- Pro: He reflects on the group being very funny when together.
- Con: Ghostbusters II had a great script in his opinion, then the producers changed it all. (We worry too, could that change in production?)
- Pro: He says he'll get to it! Heck, he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
- Con: But it's not the first and foremost thing on his mind.
Do yourself a favor and read Screen Rant's write up on it over here. Gotta give them credit, this is the third scoop they've internetted as of late. For even more Murray quotables, you can also check the Howard Stern show out on Sirius tonight. And thanks for Proton Charging for beating google alerts to the punch and posting this on their Facebook.